Issue the list of high technology prioritized for developmentNgọc Hiền
The Prime Minister has issued Decision 38/2020 / QD-TTG on the List of high-tech prioritized for investment and development and the List of high-tech products to be encouraged for development. There are 99 high technologies prioritized for development.
Artificial intelligence is of top priority
Specifically, 99 high technologies are prioritized for investment and development; including Artificial intelligence technology; Internet technology connecting things; quantum technology; bioinformatics technology; aerospace and remote sensing technology; technology for designing and manufacturing high-resolution screens; Advanced 3D printing technology …
The list of high-tech products encouraged to develop includes 107 technologies such as Smart cards, smart card readers; consulting services, designing and leasing information technology systems; intelligent education and training systems and equipment; new generation genetic sequencing technology products and solutions …
In case high technologies and hi-tech products are not on the above lists but satisfy the provisions of the Law on High Technologies and are of urgency to serve the country’s socio-economic development needs, The Ministry of Science and Technology shall assume the prime responsibility for, and coordinate with concerned ministries and agencies in, synthesizing and reporting to the Prime Minister.
The first 30 technologies in the 99 high-tech list are prioritized for development:
1. Artificial intelligence technology.
2. Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
3. Big data technology and big data analysis.
4. Blockchain technology.
5. Virtualization technology, cloud computing, grid computing, edge computing, fog computing.
6. Quantum technology.
7. Advanced technology for ensuring network security and safety and information confidentiality.
8. Digital twin technology.
9. Virtual reality, Augmented Reality, and Mixed reality.
10. Building Information Model (BIM) technology.
11. Bioinformatics technology.
12. Geoinformatics, applying in hydro-meteorological systems, oil and gas exploration and exploitation, agriculture.
13. Technology for designing, integrating, and optimizing telecommunications networks and systems in the national telecommunications infrastructure.
14. Technology for designing and constructing rental information systems.
15. Technology for integrating telecommunications and information technology systems.
16. Electronic BPO, KPO, ITO technology; authentication of electronic signatures; automatic digital content creation; automated software testing.
17. Aviation, space, and remote sensing technology.
18. Technology for designing and manufacturing micro and nanosatellites.
19. Next-generation network technology (4G, 5G, 6G, NG-PON, SDN / NFV, SD-WAN, SD-WAN, LPWAN, IO-Link wireless, Network slicing, new-generation optical transmission network).
20. Cognitive radio technology
21. New-generation television technology: encoding and decoding new-generation signals (H.265 / HEVC, H.266 / VVC); encapsulating and transmitting signals on the Internet platform, via next-generation telecommunications networks (4G, 5G, 6G); hybrid television (HbbTV); Interactive television.
22. Technology for designing and manufacturing components, integrated electronic circuit (IC), flexible electronics (PE).
23. Technology for designing and manufacturing high-resolution screens.
24. Technology for manufacturing embedded computers, servers, and high-performance computing systems.
25. Technology for developing operating systems for specialized computers and a new generation of mobile devices.
26. New generation smart terminal design and manufacturing technology.
27. Technology for designing and manufacturing smart antennas, network-phase antennas in frequency bands.
28. Technology for designing and manufacturing radar cross-ground.
29. Technology for designing and manufacturing equipment, software, solutions, platforms, services for digital government, digital economy, digital society, digital transformation in priority fields.
30. Technology for designing and building simulation systems for equipment and means of transport; Plant simulation.